If you see or suspect unethical or illegal activity report it immediately. While speaking directly to a manager or supervisor may be the most effective way to report your concerns, Razor Metrics also offers another option for doing what’s right. We have a reporting service that allows you to communicate via the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You may even communicate anonymously if you choose.
Some common examples of unethical or illegal activity include:
- Conflicts of interest
- Accounting or auditing irregularities
- Fraud, waste, or abuse
- Disclosure of proprietary information
- Misuse of RazorMetrics equipment
- Improper dealings with customers or vendors
- Sale or possession of illicit controlled substances
- Working while under the influence of illicit controlled substances or alcohol
- Discrimination or harassment based on age, ancestry, citizenship status, color, disability, gender(involving sexual harassment), gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.